Zithromax For Children’s Treatment
Zithromax is provided for oral application and is issued in the form of the tablets covered with a cover or in the form of capsules. The preparation contains azithromycin, dehydrate, and also various inactive ingredients, such as calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium, lactose, hypromellose and so on. Also, this preparation is released in the form of liquid suspension.
Several important facts about this preparation:
- It represents the type of antibiotics of macrolides.
- A trade preparation name – azithromycin.
- Zithromax antibiotic is an excellent choice for the fight against children’s infection in those cases if the child has an allergy to penicillin.
- The preparation can be taken both in the period of food and after it.
- If to compare this antibiotic to other antibiotics, similar to it, one may say, that at the smaller cost in the course of treatment it isn’t less effective.
- Zithromax is available at an attractive price on Texas Chemist. Place an order and treat your children with effective, highly-qualified drugs.
The information which should be considered at the application of Zithromax:
- In case your child takes besides this medical preparation other medicines, consult the pharmacist or the pediatrician about possible preparations’ interaction.
- At manifestation of side effects at the child visit the attending physician with the purpose to change dosage.
- The preparation is issued in dosages of 100, 250 and 500 mg.
- To children with hypersensibility and an allergy to erythromycin or any other antibiotics macrolides, it isn’t counterindicated to take Zithromax.
Really speaking Texas Chemist recommends taking Zithromax if there are any manifestations of bacterial infection. The procedure of ordering is very simplified because your health and health of your children are our number one task. We are ready to assist you in any situation you come across.
Possible Side Effects at Children
Children are recommended to pass a five-day treatment course. The most widespread side effects from the application of an antibiotic are a liquid chair and diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, belly-aches, rash. Often side effects are shown if the child has taken the raised dose. In such a case parents should give the drug themselves not letting the child take the drugs independently. We recommend you to take under control in such a case a condition of your child.